Sunday, August 26, 2012

Something Noteworthy

I did two things today that I thought were worth mentioning.
  1. I joined New York Road Runners
  2. I signed up for my first race! 
The race I signed up for is the NYRR Dash to the Finish Line 5K. It starts at 47th St. and 1st Ave., and ends at the marathon finish line. Needless to say, I am very excited about this. I wasn't sure what to say about my pace since I am expecting to have made some serious progress by then, but I put my current best (9:50), just incase.

As I said earlier, I had every intention of running today. However, my aunt invited me to a spin class with her, and since it was my last day in town I decided to go. It was a great class though! I'll just make today a cross-training day instead. Back to New York tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment